Gladiator Joe Modalité ou une Condition
NOUS ENVOYER UN MESSAGE
INFORMATIONS DE CONTACT
Don’t hesitate to contact us, our customer service staff will be pleased to assist you!
Copyright & Trademarks
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of: Gladiator Joe
Copyright © 2011-2018 Gladiator Joe™. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2011-2018 Gladiator Joe™ All rights reserved
Gladiator Joe is a trademark of Gladiator Joe Inc.
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this website are trademarks of Gladiator Joe Inc. unless specified otherwise. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Gladiator Joe™. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Gladiator Joe™or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
L'utilisation du Site Web et Confidentialité
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyrighted information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Gladiator Joe and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Gladiator Joe believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Gladiator Joe and its subsidiaries. Every time an action will be taken, the interested person will be notified.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter your Name, Email Address, Billing and or Shipping Address, Phone number, or other details to process your order, register you as a member of our website, and or when submitting a contact through our Contact Us Form.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, fill out a form or enter information on our site or either contact us.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication in the following ways:
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology specifically design for eCommerce websites.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Cookies et Tierces Parties
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. Even though we are ‘capturing’ those information, none will be directly accessible by our employee or IT managers.
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your browser settings (the procedure may vary depending on the browser).
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the your experience on our website.
You have 30 days from the delivery date* to return an order or product that is covered by our Warranty Policy (See Warranty Policy Here). Please read through our policies below to answer any questions beforehand, however if you have any additional questions, we will be happy to assist you.
All you need to do is e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Customer Service Telephone Number CA – 514 494 1348 | US – +1 954 271 6612 and we will be glad to help you.
- We accept returns on items in new or unused condition** with a copy of Invoice included.
- All items upon return are inspected to ensure it meets our warranty.
- Refunds will be issued through GladiatorJoe Inc.’s payment processor electronically.
- Delivery charges are not refunded, this includes return shipping. Customs and Brokerage fees are not refunded.
- If you return a partial order, we will only refund you for the returned items.
Items not covered under warranty (See Warranty under Terms and Conditions for detailed outline here):
- Items which have been damaged or modified or altered, beyond manufacturer defect
- Items that are obviously used
- Special orders made to customer specifications (custom product)
- Products modified as per customer requests (resizing, engravings, etc)
- Items returned after 45 days may not be accepted for return and you will be responsible for shipping fees for items shipped back to you.